Does one have to be Jewish in order to try some good Kosher Food? There are no prerequisites to dine out at some Kosher restaurants while visiting Orlando Florida. Anyone who just wants to eat some good clean meal and have a peace of mind try these following Kosher restaurants while visiting in Orlando, Florida.
Lower East Side Restaurant 2.0:
Tel #: 407-465-0565 –
Lower East side came to Orlando 20 years ago, has served so far, more than 1,085,000 meals, here in the Magic City. Dedicated service for Kosher Traveler and his/hers needs: like Shul, Glatt Kosher food and accommodations (hotels and villas), for groups, families, individuals and conventions.
Parallel to the Dine-in at the restaurant, they have developed a service for the growing demand of the Specialty Food, serving most of the fine Hotels and Five Star Restaurants, all under “one hat”, wearing the “other hat”.
KOSHER GRILL (FORMERLY KOSHER ON WHEELS)
CHABAD OF SOUTH ORLANDO
- Located 8-miles north of Disney World, or a plesant 10-minute drive by car from Blue Heron.
- R’ Yosef Koniknov
- 7504 Universal Blvd.
- Orlando, FL 32819
- (407) 354-3660
- Orlando, FL 32836
Orlando Shul & Beit Medrash
- Located One-Mile from Blue Heron, it is a 20-minute walking distance on Shabbos.
- Shacharis: Sunday – Friday at 7:30 AM
- Mincha: 15 min before Shekiha
- Maariv: One hour after Mincha
- Shabbos & Chagim/Yom Tov: Please Call 407-238–7755
- 8550 Palm Parkway
- Orlando, FL 32836
Jerusalem Kosher Restaurant
- 366 W Granada Blvd
- Ormond Beach (Daytona Beach), FL 32174
- (386) 671-0033
- Separate Milk/Meat restaurant & Grocery w/ Cholov Yisroel Milk & Cheese.
- (60 minute drive from Orlando).
- Phone: 407-354-1296
- Address: 7508 Universal Blvd. Orlando, FL 32819
- Hours of Operation: Sunday to Thursday 2pm – 10pm, Friday 12pm – 5pm, Saturday Closed
- Located on Universal Blvd, convenient to convention center, attractions and resorts.
- Kosher Culinary caters to your gastronomic needs with the freshest products.
- All production is done under Mashgiach supervision. Meats are Glatt Kosher and Chassidishe Shechita, breads are Pas Yisrael
Kosher Traveler Tips:
Traveling to a very popular vacation area is very exciting and fun, but at the same time keeping to Kosher dietary laws make it somewhat challenging. Kosher food is by far the largest challenge. Good News! Kosher food is available and it is easy to find.
Our advice is to call the above establishments and get a good understanding of what you can buy from them.
The Lower East Side Grill is by far the closest to both our resorts and Disney World and pretty much has everything you may need. As a start they sell boxed lunches and dinners which are perfect for all your day trips to parks etc. They have a full size meat restaurant and an on site shul ( Dinner/Mincha & Marriv- sounds great).
Cholov Yisroel milk is also available in Orlando, please ask for availability. On Thursdays and Fridays they sell a full Shabbas take out menu so you don’t have to cook while on vacation. The other restaurants sound great and offer Shabbos food as well as Disney meals.