Florida State Senator Marco Rubio has stepped up efforts in representation for Uber, by making special trips to Washington, lobbying on behalf of Uber. How can Marco Rubio represent Uber considering that this rogue app has so many legal issues that require a resolve? Is Marco Rubio paid for lobbying on behalf of Uber? It makes no sense, how he can lobby for them knowing all the legal issues surrounding Uber.
Uber is a transportation broker, which does not own or operate, nor do they have any control on the vehicles that participate on their mobile app network. Here are list of issues and loopholes that Uber should resolve prior to having Rubio speak on their behalf.
- Uber should end any and all price gouging practices- which they refer to surge pricing- and ensure users ethical business standards
- hire only drivers who pass a thorough criminal back round check- ensure rider safety
- routinely conduct drug tests on the drivers- ensure public safety
- inspect all cars operating on their network via an authorized and licensed repair facility not visual inspections- ensure public safety
- Uber should not use the privately licensed vehicles to conduct point to point taxi services -UberX cars are not insured and licensed and registered as taxi or for hire car services
- Uber should resolve amicably on outstanding lawsuits in San Francisco and Boston brought on by their former drivers who were cheated out of tips.
- Uber should apply for central dispatch base licenses in any municipality it wants to operate.
- Uber should NOT apply for central dispatch base licenses other than the name Uber Technologies. For example in New York City, they have held for hire vehicle base licenses under the names “Weitter LLC”, “Schmeker LLC”, “Unter LLC”- this is one legal way of bypassing legal liability.
- Uber should carry liability insurance under their name ” Uber Technologies Inc”, not Raiser
- Uber should carry an insurance liability other than the insurance which is based in Bermuda and has offshore bank accounts and backed by Goldman Sachs, which has funded Uber.
- Uber should also settle the outstanding lawsuit against it for killing a 6 year old on New Years Eve in San Francisco, and injury others.
- Uber should not advertise as a taxi service if it is operating itself as a car service or a luxury limousine service.
- End practice of sabotaging competitors mobile car hailing apps, ( as it has done in NYC with Gett)
Uber has other legal issues that it must resolve in Canada, France, China, and many US cities.
So the question is, how much money is Marco Rubio being paid to be the official Uber spokes person? After all, when examining Marco Rubio’s personal history of using state credit card for personal expenses, having close ties with financial thugs. In addition, Rubio’s false claims about his families emigrating to US during Fidel Castro, whereas the records indicate that his family came 2 years prior to Castro taking over Cuba begin to raise an eyebrow on Marco Rubio.
The big question is Marco Rubio, how much money are you being paid when everyone knowing the legal issues surrounding Uber Technologies?
thatUber has encountered criminal drivers, bypassing taxi licensing and regulations, and even not having insurance. Most recently, Uber claimed to have purchased A MILLION dollar insurance liability but withheld it’s so called liability insurance from public, until it was leaked. The